Looking for dental Implantologist in Murugeshpalya, you have reached the right place
Did you lost your teeth because recent of injury? or accident and do you want to recover your teeth back? The KDC’s best dental Implantologist in Murugeshpalya can help you in recovering your teeth. Using the modern science and technology our dentist can bring your teeth back into your mouth. Where an artificial tooth is placed between crowns. Dental implants is the most natural and best methods to replace tooth in the field of dentistry.
What is dental Implantologist?
An artificial tooth with screw to acts as the root of tooth is placed into the jawbone beneath the gum line that allows dentist to mount replacement teeth or bridge into that area. An artificial tooth is made up of titanium metal or ceramic material. Under this procedure artificial tooth is placed into the jaw bone using a minor surgical. Dental implant doesn’t have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges.
Some of the Specifics that may requires in our Best dental Implantologist in Murugeshpalya
In any case you’re planning to undergo implants surgery then your gums and adequate should be healthy to support the implant. If your upper jaw doesn’t have enough bone height then you need sinus lift. If the boons are week, soft or thin then you require a bone graft.
There are few care tips by our Best dental Implantologist in Murugeshpalya after the surgery
· Chewing on hard foods: dentist’s advice hard items such as ice and hard candy can break the crown and your natural teeth.
· Smoking: smoking can weaken the bone structure and can contribute to implant failure.
· Visit dentist: every six months of cleanings and exams will help ensure your implant is in good condition.
· Maintaining good oral hygiene: twice a day brush your teeth and floss once daily can help clean the hard to reach areas around your implant.
How dental Implant is done by KDC’s best dental Implantologist in Murugeshpalya?
As I said you that before dental implant surgery is done your teeth should have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant.
Types of treatment:
1. Single Dental Implant - Implant Surgery and restoration.
2. Dental Implant Bridge - Implant Surgery and restoration for multiple missing teeth.
3. Fixed hybrid Dentures with Implants - Implant surgery & fixed denture with four or six implants (Non removable type)
4. Dentures & Implants - Implant surgery & Denture stabilization with two, four, six implants
Advantages of Dental Implants
· The most natural replacement of tooth method
· Gives you better chewing ability.
· There will be no bone loss compared to other replacements
· It lasts for more time
KDC is an expert in cosmetic and implant dentistry. We use world-class implant techniques to our patients. KDC’s Best dental Implantologist in Murugeshpalya has treated more than thousands of patients. We have most experienced dentists who uses latest technology for treatment so that patients feel less pain.